Its been over a month since my last post and for various reasons I havent got to put "pen to paper". This evening on the eve, eve of my final challenge of the year I was asked why I hadnt updated my blog, more of that in a minute.
So since the last time I posted I have been out for a few walks and quick ones at that, all feels pretty good for Sunday physically that is, I could have done with a few more miles under my feet but events dictated otherwise, mentally I think Im right. I think the weather will play a big part in the days events, its given heavy rain, rain and rain with strong winds! brilliant, I cant wait!!!!!!!
So this evening I headed for the NSC with my eldest to sign in for the End To End, As I was walking towards it I saw a familiar, friendly face driving towards me, It was Parish Walk Blogger Ed Walters, I hadnt seen Ed since the Parish Walk Presentation night,as he pulled up he rolled the window down and asked me where had my blog gone. This was one of the reasons for this post!
I signed up, grabbed my goodie bag and collected my Tshirt speaking with another Parish Blogger and Joint winner Richard Gerrard, the last time I spoke with him I was at the finish line of the Parish Walk.
My number for Sunday is as above and I will be updating my blog just as soon as I can. It will be the the final Encore this year!
So heres to Sunday, Good Luck to everyone taking part, its just a shame that my fellow parish finisher wont be walking next to me but he will be my very important support driver!!!!!
Cheers and KRO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment