Sunday, 22 January 2012

John Wayne Swagger!

I always thought that Surgical Spirits was only used by Winos to get a cheap alcoholic fix!!!!  I have recently suffered from Blisters on both feet which made me walk around the house like John Wayne!!  I looked on Google for the answers and found out from the good book of Google and my Mother in Law who is the fountain of all knowledge that is medical stuff that by rubbing Surgical Spirits on my feet twice a day for a couple of weeks would harden my feet up,  So armed with  a couple of quid, unshaven and smelling from my previous night shift i went into the chemist and brought a bottle.  Was thinking that i should have been in a soup kitchen with a rolly hanging out my mouth!!!! but one week on it seems to be doing the trick 1000 mile socks help as well!!!! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment