I have decided that i will be walking the Parish Walk to raise money for the MSPCA hopefully i can raise a bit and make some sort of difference to them. So I will hopefully be placing my sponsorship form down at the MSPCA, Ard Jerkyll in the next couple of days and starting to badger people for anything they can offer in these tough financial times!!!!! If you would like to sponsor me give me a shout either on this, in person, telephone, email, facebook, twitter, pigeon or any other way people communicate these days I would love to hear from you.
Please spread the word about this blog, share it and join it, I would love to hear your comments in relation to my first effort at a blog, hope its not too boring!!!
Please find underneath the link for the MSPCA, have a look, visit and support a local charity!!!
Thanks once again.
http://www.mspca.im/
No comments:
Post a Comment