THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Today I have reached 1000 page views thanks to you wonderful people!!!! I have kept writing my blog as I have had some really nice positive comments about the style, content and layout of my blogs (and yep my mother does count!!!!)
I would still urge you to keep viewing, and share my blog with anyone & everyone who you might think might be interested. I have had contact from the MSPCA today that the Just Giving account should be up and running in the next couple of days so if you wish to pledge any donations then its coming, if you don't want to do it through Just Giving drop me a line and i will add you to the list, every little helps!!!!!
My proper blog will be posted at the end of the week but I was really happy to reach 1000 that i had to write something!!(plus my mother wanted me to write posts more often!!!)
Catch you all again at the end of the week, to let you know and have a sneak preview Its been a fast week!!! although I am suffering with a throat & ear infection (bizarrely enough only on the left side) so I'm not at my best yesterday or today So Docs tomorrow to see if he can fix it quickly!!!! (I dont normally do doctors!!)
Till Sunday Keep Right On!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment