37th!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe it when I saw the official results of the Sara Killey! I had absolutely no idea where I had come, my focus was getting round a good time was a bonus which was officially 6hours 24 mins 59 seconds but after all it was a race and I was utterly stoked with that position.
Yesterday I felt very tender going to work for the afternoon shift actually helped as I was on my feet for 8 hours, This morning (Tues) I feel much better, I still ache but not half as much, my blistered feet are repairing and I'm looking forward to putting some miles in towards the end of the week and weekend.
I would also like to thank everyone who has supported me either by cheering me on, messages via Internet, phone texts or by just reading my blogs it means alot, nearly up to 1400 page views please share it if you enjoy it!!!!!
This is for you guys below from me!!!
Please don't forget to sponsor me for the big event coming up in 9 weeks!!!! Its for a good cause, The MSPCA do a cracking job and rely on generous people to help out, I know in these financial times money doesnt come easy but every little helps.
Well done Tony, excellent walk and a good morale booster before the big day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Richard, Well done on your time, a truely amazing result! See you at the Parish! :)
ReplyDelete