Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Knock at the Door at Halfway House!!!

Just a very quick note to say that the numbers have changed for the parish!!!! I'm no longer 444 (Which I thought was well cool) I am now 445, my brother Simon is still 819 (Big??)  and Mark Newey is still 840, the other member of our team Dave Baker is now 225 (Cant pimp the number up now Dave!!!)
Its a little irritating as I had researched it and told everyone which number to look out for!!!! You can still cheer 444 and 224 on but not as loudly as me and Dave!!!! :)
Middle of TT and no training done :( long hours, 1 physio session a trip to the Doctors for the worst sore throat I have ever had!!! (Not Mumps though!!!) on a scale of 1-10 for pain it must be high 9!!!!!! My girls are all away this week which means I am feeling extra sorry for myself!!!
Roll on Saturday when I can see them and its my last day for TT.  Like the saying goes "We love to see them come but cant wait for them to go!"  This TT crowd is very different from other years, I cant put my finger on it but it has a different feel to it.
I met John McGuiness again this year in the paddock and I had to chuckle he remembered me when I stopped him on the Promenade TT 2010, He signed my TT Closer to the Edge DVD, just need to locate, Guy Martin (when hes not parked in a disabled spot!), Local hero Connor Cummins,  Michael Dunlop and Hutchy!
Off to gargle and pop some more pills (Prescribed Legal Ones!) and I will speak following the end of TT
The picture above by the way for those of you who didn't know is Hutchy coming down towards Bray Hill in the region of 180mph in practise week!!!! unbelievable how he stayed on must have been like hitting a brick wall at that speed!  Thankfully he continued unharmed, Hutchy that is not the Seagull!
                              (This will give you a taster but to really experience it you need to come)


And Remember.................

KRO

PS. Can anyone work out the title for this post without Google?????


No comments:

Post a Comment