Sunday, 24 June 2012

Quick Post Parish!!!

This is a quick post Parish Blog to let you guys who dont already know my achievement!!!!


 I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will repost tomorrow with a full update of the days events, off now for a beer and ready to watch the football!!!

KRO




Well done to Richard Gerrard fantastic result and it was great to see him at the finish line supporting the late finishers and coming over to introduce himself and have a chat with me.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Tony - a great achievement. I saw Simon on my way home this morning, and was worried because I hadn't seen you so feared you had quit. Obviously not the case, how could I doubt you?

    Well done to you both, and it was good to walk with you for a bit of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed
    Thanks very much, I think that I was just ahead of my brother and was heading for Onchan Church. How could you doubt me ! :)

    We did continue the walking games of roadkill and vehicle numbers which kept us entertained throughout the long night!

    I still cannot walk properly, both my shins, feet have ballooned and are very tender, I have been icing them and elevating them, blisterwise yup plenty and sore!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete