Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Midweek Update, Thanks & Widgets!!

 
This is a very quick entry to say thank you to Richard Gerrard another Parish Walker Pro and Blogger.  I have added three widgets to my blog and as you can see one is a clock, another is the local weather very important on Island and finally a countdown clock to the big day.  I was reading Richards Blog "which I will Plug" it can be found on the Parish Walks Main Website alongside Ed Walter and John Wattersons all facinating reads.
Please keep following mine though!!!!!
Visit  Parishwalk.com for lots of information regarding the Race and of course the above Bloggers Blogs!
I didnt even know what a widget was I thought you found it in the bottom of beer cans or is that stepping back to the 90's?????
Anywhoo quick update in this weeks progress I have been out twice so far both which were quick for me, just over 8 miles in 1hr 43 and just a short time ago 4.5miles in 56 mins average speed for both walks of 4.8 must admit it felt good but there is no way of keeping that pace for 85!!  I did however get a blister on my right big toe yesterday but im putting that down to not wearing my socks properly didnt give me any problems this afternoon.
So this is the rest of the weeks plans, another 4.5 tomorrow night after work, rest day friday, swimming saturday few lengths and Early Sunday Morning 15-17 miles.
Will catch you all on Sunday and Thanks again to Richard for the Countdown clock!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony - thanks for the plug.

    I've been following your blog and it's a really good read. Seems like the training is going well and you're starting to pick up the miles nicely.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete